Former matriculated students whose time limits have expired must contact the Office of Admission for a readmission/re-enrollment application. If any post-secondary institutions (college, university, technical, proprietary school, etc.) were attended while away from Russell Sage College, official transcripts must be forwarded to the Student Services Office. Upon re-enrolling, students are newly matriculated for the program of study in the catalog year for which they are re-enrolling.