International Students must submit the following materials:
- Completed Application;
- Academic Credentials. Official documentation (transcripts and/or leaving certificate) from the secondary schools and all universities or colleges the student attended should be sent directly from the institution(s) to the Office of Admission. If the original documentation cannot be obtained, copies certified by a Notary Public or an appropriate school or government official must be submitted. All applicants must submit proof of completion of baccalaureate degree. Certified translations must be provided for documents supplied in a language other than English. Please note that all transcripts submitted become the property of Sage and will not be returned to the applicant. Course Descriptions (in English) must be provided in addition to any university or college transcripts. Please note: In some cases, certified course-by-course evaluations of foreign credentials might be requested of applicants.
You may use any of the following Evaluation Services: World Education Services (WES): www.wes.org; Education Credentials Evaluators: www.ece.org; AACRAO: http://www.aacrao.org/international/foreignEdCred.cfm; International Educators Research Foundation, Inc: http://www.ierf.org/;
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation are required from a teacher, employer, advisor or professional colleague;
- Resume: A current resume is required;
- Career Goals Essay: A personal statement explaining why you are interested in the chosen program and Sage Graduate School is required;
- Proof of English Proficiency. Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit proof of English proficiency. The following tests are acceptable: Results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 550 (paper), computerized score
of 213 or internet based score of 79; Results from the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a minimum score of a 6.5; Results from iTEP (International Test of English Proficiency) with a minimum score of 5. Applicants who have previously attended a high school, college or university in the United States for more than two years and have earned passing grades in English courses may be exempt from an English proficiency exam.
- Proof of Financial Support. Applicants must complete the Sage International Financial Statement to verify that the applicant has access to sufficient financial resources to attend the College. This form, along with with supporting bank documents, acceptance and enrollment deposit must be submitted before Sage Graduate School can issue the I-20 form necessary to secure a student visa. Financial assistance is not available to international students. Tuition and Fees vary. Please view the costs for the Sage Graduate Schools at http://www.sage.edu/costaid/graduate/#Tuition for accurate information.