Skip to main content
- Discuss with the student the accommodation letters presented to them for their review and sign the letters of accommodation with the student.
- Discuss with the Director of Disabilities Services any concerns related to the accommodation or arrangements that have been requested by the student during the initial contact.
- Determine the conditions under which an exam is to be administered (e.g., computer with word processing including use of spell checker, calculator).
- Provide appropriate accommodations.
- Assure the timely delivery of an exam, along with necessary instructions and materials for proper administration, if the exam is to be administered outside of class. The faculty member may also make arrangements for the exam to be given to the student and for delivery and return of the exam.
- Assure confidentiality of information regarding students with disabilities.