Change of Program or Advisor

Students wishing to change their program or advisor should consult with their program director or assigned faculty advisor to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of such a change. To initiate a change of program, students must submit a completed “Sage Graduate Schools Program Change Program Form.” Forms are available on the Sage Graduate Schools website, and the Office of Student Services (Cowee Hall on the Troy campus or the Administration Building on the Albany campus). The form should be submitted to the new program director for approval and signature. If the student is admitted to the new program, the program director will complete a new program of study with the student and submit the program of study and the change form to the Office of the School Dean to complete the change of program.