Skip to main content
- Students may not enter a course after the add/drop period.
- Courses which the student drops prior to the end of the first five days of classes will not be recorded on their academic record.
- Students who withdraw from a course after the add/drop period will receive a grade of “W” on their academic record for that course.
- All withdrawals from courses must be initiated by the student through the Registrar’s Office.
- Students MUST withdraw from a course by the last day of class.
- Students who withdraw from a course must be aware that the withdrawal may affect their financial aid.